FORESTS WITH MANY USES
Trees are essential so to improve living conditions and the quality of the environment.
Trees protect us by acting as barriers against many environmental issues.
Our technic help you create small native forests in commercial, industrial, public and residential areas. They are environmental protection forests that value natural heritage.
These forests have many uses.
- Work on the living environment to make it more attracting
- Create nature reserves around buildings, factories and public spaces
- Create a green barrier against noise and visual nuisance
- Use natural features to highlight an urban development, a real estate project, or a tourist location
- Rehabilitate fallow land, degraded space or bare soil
- Protect water catchments, river banks and risk of flooding
- Design public parks
- Connect natural zones